We've teamed up with Winter Pride to get you in to one hell of a party to warm your cockles and get you in the mood for
Student Pride 2016, February 5th-7th
Join London’s LGBT community for the third annual Winter Pride, this year an inclusive club-night at the historic Elephant & Castle venue The Coronet
- Live acts and DJ's like Smokin’ Jo and Superchumbo
- Delicious Smirnoff cocktails
- and a party set to spiral into the early hours...
Spend the night exploring four distinct rooms within the confines of the club and four separate outside arches full of queer culture from 9pm until 6am.
- Party with RuPaul’s Drag Race star
- Head to the East Side room to catch local heroes Hannah Holland (Batty Bass) and Jonjo Jury (Savage Disco),
- JOIN the Womens room for sapphic mischief from Michelle Manetti, Clam Jam and Mint East
- Room Four is hosted by r’n’b diva obsessives R&She
- And in the arches find Horse Meat Disco, Blitz Vintage London’s Swag Shop, Burger Bear (for that essential refueling!) and the cast of frockumentary Dressed As A Girl.
Along the way you might even catch Homoelectric’s Jamie Bull, ElleUK columnist and performance artists Rhyannon Styles and East London superstar host Lewis G Burton!