Gaydar are looking for a marketing intern, is that you? Full details below!
CPC Connect is the mother company to Gaydar and GaydarGirls; the world’s first online gay and lesbian dating sites, now also operating in the Android and iOS app spaces for mobile and tablet devices. With thousands of registered members across more than 100 countries, the Gaydar brands have been connecting men and women all over the world for more than 15 years and remain today one of the most well-known gay brands in the world.
We’re looking for an energetic and passionate Marketing Intern to join our Marketing and Creative Department to help further grow the Gaydar brands both in existing and new markets. The ideal candidate as well as having a degree in Marketing and some background in media/journalism will be outgoing, fun and full of life.
This role is a 12 month fixed contract with the potential to become permanent. Likely start date, Jan 4th 2016.
In this position you will support our Marketing and Creative team in both the online and offline environment, working in all areas of marketing including:
· Social Media
· Digital Marketing
· Event Planning and Management
· Content Creation
· Conceive, write and edit high quality content for our blogs and social media platforms; proactively seeking out new engaging story ideas relevant to the Gaydar audience.
· Work with our internal and external creative teams to produce online and offline campaigns, marketing collateral and promotional material that is eye-catching, exciting, meets briefed objectives and is delivered on time.
· Perform post digital, social and event campaign analysis to identify key strengths that can be shared amongst team members and used to enhance future campaigns.
· Create and manage a content marketing editorial calendar and ensure the timely delivery of SEO-driven content.
· Help to seek out new partnership opportunities globally in the event, digital and social space; always thinking how this relationship can help Gaydar achieve its key business objectives.
· Help to nurture and develop existing Gaydar partnerships and relationships.
· Help manage our events promotional team; attending numerous events to ensure the Gaydar brands are promoted in a fun, engaging and innovative way.
· Help to create timely executed marketing strategies managing available resources, timelines and budgets set to challenging KPIs.
· Assist with the management of the marketing budget, tracking income and spending against budget forecasts.
· Create insightful, engaging and exciting presentations, competitor reviews and reports to maintain a strong connection with potential and existing partners, colleagues and senior management.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
· A degree in Marketing or Business
· A proven existing knowledge of the dating in both the app space and online
· A good understanding of PPC, SEO and Email Marketing
· You’ve got the ability to demonstrate strong social media and content aggregation skills on blogs and various social media channels
· Proactive self-starter with a high level of initiative and self-motivation
· First class communication skills – written and spoken, with a confidence to build relationships
· Great organisational skills to manage multiple things at once and deliver work to deadlines with minimal supervision
· A digital-native approach to MS Office, Web Analytics, Social Media and WordPress
· Impressive creative copy writing skills that has flare and easy tone
· Creative thinking, coming up with ideas that are outside the box
· You’re insanely organised
· You get stuff done
· You’ll have big ideas for this role- in fact, you’re already thinking of ideas right now.
Does this sound like a role you’d thrive in? If so, let’s talk,
Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com in our Marketing Department.
We’ll do our very best to reply to all applicants.